FESTIVAL INSPIRATION

07:45 cherishe 0 Comments

Photos & Post by Eunice

Wearing: Dogeared Layered Necklace in Gold, Luv AJ Belt

This past weekend, I attended Coachella for some weekend fun in the desert. As you guys may already know, this festival always brings in the coolest fashion and looks. I got a chance to stop by the #WinterBumbleland party and find some of the coolest accessories and hairstyles that I was inspired by. Here are some trends I noticed during Coachella this year that I feel will set the tone for the rest of the year:

  • Space buns (saw lots of of these)
  • Glitter on the hairline
  • Layered jewelry
  • Statement belts
  • And as always… braids, braids, braids!

Below are some of images I snapped at the Bumble party to (hopefully) serve as festival look inspiration for the future festival-goers here! Are you attending any festivals this year? What are some of your favorite accessories or hairstyles for festival season? Please share them below!

P.S. I was so inspired to try these “space buns” myself that I actually wore this hairstyle on Day 3 and added some glitter with the help of Kristin Ess’ Hair Spray. First spray, then add glitter!

P.P.S. Grab a group of friends and layer your wrists with these adorable Dogeared “You & Me” friendship bracelets! These bracelets complement with the wristbands perfectly. (more colors are available here)



Credit:

0 comments: