18 People Confess All The Reasons Why They Love Having Period Sex

09:11 cherishe 0 Comments

Periods are something most of us will never get entirely used to, but when that time of the month arrives and we bleed profusely from our Chamber of Secrets, the world hardly stops turning.

Period or no period, women still need to work, wear clothes other than sweats and, sometimes, get busy.

After years of monthly visits from the Bloody Baron, a week (or less) of discomfort isn’t about to stop any girl from LiVinG * HeR * bEst * LiFe.

1. So what if these sheets get ruined? I always hated these sheets.

I love having period sex because I

2. I saw a buttery corn on the cob at a Golden Corral and, honestly, it might as well have been sweaty, naked Bradley Cooper.

I don

3. You boys are just jealous you can’t ride the crimson tide and accidentally ruin your favorite undies, too.

I love having period sex. My boyfriend is the one who got me into it.

4. I legitimately feel like we’re two neanderthals who just saw some tigers boning and decided, “Yeah, all right, let’s go for it.”

I love having period sex with my girlfriend, there

5. My only other option is ripping my uterus out with my bare hands… so let’s try this first.

I love having sex while on my period. it relieves my cramps.

6. His head actually exploded, but I was cool about the brain bits all over the bed because he was cool about me shedding my uterine lining.

I had sex on my period and I loved the enhanced sensitives. The guy I was with was surprisingly into it too...

7. The unlikeliness of pregnancy is such a turn-on.

I love when me and my boyfriend have sex while on my period. It just feels so much better.

8. I’ve been looking for a legit blood-and-tissue-based lube for YEARS.

Having sex on my period was definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. Great lube too!!!��

9. Angels flew from my vagina, their robes ruined and their spirits high.

I found out today that period sex is awesome. I thought it would hurt like hell but it felt like heaven! Best sex I

10. It was strange in a supernatural way. Aliens tried to abduct me and I was like, “Not right now.”

Had sex while on my period last night. Strangely I enjoyed it.

11. In unrelated news, crime scenes make me super horny.

As a guy, I enjoy period sex. Sure it looks like a crime scene but it feels great and helps the girl so win win!

12. One day he shall become me and I will have sex with myself.

I

13. Highly recommend, 10/10. BYO Towels.

My boyfriend and I just had period sex. It felt amazing. Highly recommend if you can get over the gross.

14. Now I have all this extra plastic sheeting and I have no clue where to store it.

Just had sex on my period for the first time ever, wasn

15. Accept no substitutions. I will wait a full month to have sex again.

I

16. I’m serious. Do not touch me unless my estrogen levels drop and my egg is rendered useless.

I prefer to have sex on my period rather than when I

17. He is a total menstrual vampire.

My boyfriend likes to have sex when I

18. I use my period tracker to schedule booty calls.

Honestly I love having sex on my period. I don

Take the advice of these anonymous divas and schedule a trip to the bone yard on a rainy day. You just might enjoy it.


For more sex confessions, check out Whisper.

18 People Confess All The Reasons Why They Love Having Period Sex



Credit: Elite Daily » Women

0 comments: