7 Memes To Send Your Crush To Prove Your Sense Of Humor Is Amazing

11:03 cherishe 0 Comments

I personally don't send memes. I am not a meme kind of gal. I might send a GIF here and there, or maybe an emoji, but I pretty much like to stick to words. However, I know some people who swear by 'em. So what are some memes to send your crush to make them LOL? Is this what my texting style has been missing?

I mean, where do people find good memes anyway? I know I get most of my content on Instagram. Where else can you find a good meme? Pinterest? Reddit? Clearly, I need to educate myself more on this topic. My best friend, thankfully, is a meme addict. You know, one of those people who mostly follows meme accounts on social media. And she directed me toward some of the best ones, so I can finally have a rolodex of pics on my phone to send my crushes when words just aren't enough to make them laugh.  

So here are some memes to send your crush to prove that you have the best sense of humor in the whole entire universe.

1. When Your Boo Is Trying To Fight With You

This is, without a doubt, one of the best memes of all time. Doesn't this look exactly like a guy who wants a drama-free relationship? RIPThe Tyra Banks Show also.

2. When They Ask What Kind Of Things You're Into

Enough said.

3. When They Give You Attitude

If your crush is giving you some 'tude — even jokingly — send them this text. Are they being overly sarcastic? Joking too much? Giving you a hard time? Well, it's time that they get a lesson on how to be a good boy.

4. When They Ask How Your Day Is

No one likes a complainer. I once had a friend tell me you're supposed to "keep your crazy in the house." That means, if you're having a bad day, vent to your friends, family, and loved ones. Don't dump all your negativity on the new person you're just beginning to date and trying to impress.

So on the off chance you are feeling crappy, you don't have to hide your feelings completely, but maybe send a meme instead, like one of this cute little baby having a yawn.

5. When They Ask For A Selfie

I hate when my crush asks for a pic. First of all, are you trying to sext politely? Or do you really just want a picture of me in my face mask watching Netflix? I do not know. Either way, sending someone a photo of myself makes me deeply insecure. So why not send a meme instead? You get to avoid any potential awkwardness and display your sparkling personality at the same time. I love using humor as a defense mechanism!

6. When You're Running Late

You might as well keep it real. Being late for a date can be annoying. I once had a guy leave me hanging for 20 minutes without warning or apology, and I ended up just leaving. I thought I was being stood up!

If you're going to be late for your date, maybe send a meme first that will make your crush LOL or smile. It's a good way to get out of any resentment or anger that could potentially come your way.

7. When They Ask What You Want To Do This Weekend

I mean, literally how do people afford to do things? Life is expensive. If your crush suggests going out, and you want to have a mellow night in, try sending them this meme. It's a funny way to say, "Hey, can we just Netflix and chill tonight?" Oh, and maybe fool around a bit, too...

So if you're trying to switch up your texting style, then maybe shoot your crush a meme. I'm gonna try. Maybe that will finally help me in the love department — fingers crossed.

Check out the entire Gen Why series and other videos on Facebook and the Bustle app across Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.

Check out the “Best of Elite Daily” stream in the Bustle App for more stories just like this!



Credit: Elite Daily

0 comments: