Five Different Stylists Dressed Me In “Flattering” Outfits And Here’s What Happened

11:42 cherishe 0 Comments

I’ve been told my whole life not to wear certain things because they aren’t “flattering.” But do people agree on what “flattering” actually means?

Charlotte Gomez for BuzzFeed

Hi, I'm Kristin. Like many of you, I have been told throughout my life that I can't wear certain things because they are "not flattering on me."

OOPS.

instagram.com

However, a weird thing I've noticed is that what's considered "flattering" tends to change, depending on who you ask or what's currently trendy:

However, a weird thing I've noticed is that what's considered "flattering" tends to change, depending on who you ask or what's currently trendy:

Charlotte Gomez for BuzzFeed / Via shape.com/beauty-style/best-jeans-every-body-type / laurenconrad.com/2012/09/denim-guide-how-to-find-the-right-fit-for-your-figure/ / redbrick.me/fashion/dressing-body-shape/


View Entire List ›


0 comments: