33 Things Kim Kardashian Has 100% Actually Said

01:54 cherishe 0 Comments

“Stretch marks are my biggest fear of life.”

Jason Merritt / Getty Images

1. On her fears: "Stretchmarks are my biggest fear of life."

2. On emotion: "I'll cry at the end of the day, not with fresh makeup."

3. On Spanx: "I always pee all over my Spanx. It's a disaster. They aren't crotchless enough!"

4. On Instagram: "People who post lots of quotes have major issues. I can't take all the quotes in my feed. Twitter is OK but Instagram is for pics!"

5. On makeup: "I hate it when women wear the wrong foundation colour. It might be the worst thing on the planet when they wear their makeup too light."

Doug Peters / Doug Peters/EMPICS Entertainment

6. On her mother: "I rented my mom a monkey for the week because she had a syndrome where she missed children in the house."

7. On conception: "I think if I'm 40 and I don't have any kids and I'm not married, I would have a baby artificially inseminated. I would feel like Mary – like Jesus is my baby."

8. On going blonde: "They say I look like a different ethnicity."

9. On marital support: "Kanye always says 'Dress sexier!' He's always the most encouraging."


View Entire List ›


0 comments: