DRESS UP YOUR MAKEUP!

04:59 cherishe 0 Comments

TUTORIAL + PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMY NADINE, GRAPHIC DESIGN BY EUNICE CHUN

TUTORIAL + PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMY NADINE, GRAPHIC DESIGN BY EUNICE CHUN

We’ve seen extreme gold brows on the runway. But I wanted to find a wearable way to do it with elegance and sophistication; that only a confident It Girl can pull off. After trying actual glitter and glitter eyeshadow, this technique won, hands-down.

TOOLS:

 

TBDGildedBrowSTEPS1

STEPS:

  1. Brush the brow hairs in their natural direction. I wouldn’t fill them in with a brow pencil or shadow because I didn’t want to darken something I was going to lighten with gold. Start at the base of the brows and trace the gold liquid liner over the brow hairs.
  2. Continue painting the hairs as you move to the arch and finish at the tail. That’s it!

It’s actually quite pretty, don’t you think? And totally wearable! I wore it to a dinner party last week and no one noticed for the first half hour then someone asked me if I had gold glitter in my brows then EVERYONE had to know how I did it so they could do it too. So fun! Let me know if you try it and the reaction you get!

For enquiring minds, Kori is wearing Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Night Crimson above. For our fashionistas out there, she’s also wearing the LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection for Kohl’s Lace Column Dress! I wish I would have taken a full shot of her in the dress for you but you can see it on the link. If you haven’t watched the runway show yet, you MUST on lcrunway.com, and while you’re dying over the clothes, let me know how you like the makeup I did on the models! I’m still on cloud nine!!



Credit:

0 comments: