Here’s What Everyone Thought Beyoncé’s Met Gala Dress Looked Like

18:19 cherishe 0 Comments

I love Queen Bey. I do. I watched the entirety of “Lemonade” eight times, have taken not one, but three Beyoncé dance classes and have seriously considered calling my adopted cat “Mrs. Carter.”

When Bey showed up at this year’s Met Gala, I was expecting fireworks. I was expecting sheer panels, lace and maybe a swinging baseball bat or two.

Instead, the world got this:

And the world let out a sigh of disappointment. That dress might’ve been Givenchy, but it was more like Givensh*tty.

Seriously, people were not happy.


There was serious concern for Becky.


Basically, everyone thought it was a condom.


Some wondered the logistics of it all.


But this guy totally got it right.

Here we are, Ramsay. Here we are. Also, congrats on killing your dad and all.

Here’s What Everyone Thought Beyoncé’s Met Gala Dress Looked Like



Credit: Women – Elite Daily

0 comments: