LASER GENESIS AT KATE SOMERVILLE

12:45 cherishe 0 Comments

Photos + Post by Eunice

Lately, I’ve been on the hunt for a place that could help take my skin one step further to “perfection” and could really help me with my skin problems. I have oily skin and am prone to hormonal breakouts every now and then. I just really needed something to help me with my uneven skin tone and acne scarring, so last week, I visited the Kate Somerville Clinic. I’ve heard of Kate Somerville through word of mouth & via social media, so I thought I’d give this place a try! I booked an appointment and was advised (based on my skin concerns) to proceed with a Laser Genesis treatment, followed by an LED Light. I could not be happier with the experience, so read the full overview below and keep scrolling to the bottom of this post to see what my skin looked like immediately after the treatment!

More about Laser Genesis:

This treatment requires NO downtime, aka you can immediately dash over to happy hour/brunch/dinner and go about your day as you normally would! Also, this treatment was completely painless (all I felt were warm sparks of heat — which is the laser getting down into your skin and stimulating collagen production to help with reducing fine lines, pore size, scarring, or any redness).

I followed this treatment immediately with an LED Light to give my skin one more push. The LED light featured red, white, and blue lights — each specializing in different functions. Red light calms inflammation, white light promotes collagen stimulation, and blue light kills acne-causing bacteria. I sat under this light for 25 minutes.

Final Verdict:

I could not be happier with the Kate Somerville treatments. My skin was glowing immediately after the treatment. In the photo below, you can see what my skin looked like immediately after! In no way is it perfect, but I am constantly working on it, and this Laser Genesis and LED Light has helped my skin jump a mile ahead to where I want to be. Even the next morning, I could immediately tell my pore sizes were smaller and my skin looked even more radiant. Though my scars/hyper-pigmentation are still there, I believe that after a couple more series (in combination with my skincare regimen) it’ll diminish over time. The doctor recommended that I go back for a couple more series to achieve the optimal results (they normally recommend ~6 series).  I can’t wait to come back for my second round to see my skin go another mile in what I hope it becomes — a more cleaner complexion. If you’re ever in the Los Angeles area, and looking for a great facial treatment, I highly recommend visiting Kate Somerville. I’m also recommending these Kate Somerville products you should check out (for my acne-prone ladies out there!):

  1. CLARIFYING TONER
  2. DETOX DAILY CLEANSER
  3. ACNE TREATMENT

Have any of you tried a Laser Genesis treatment or used any Kate Somerville products? If so, I’d love to hear in the comments below!

x Eunice



Credit:

0 comments: