Guys Reveal What Office Supply Reminds Them Of Their GF And It's So, So Weird

13:57 cherishe 0 Comments

Ever wonder what office supply your boyfriend would say you are if you could be any office supply? I'm going to go ahead and guess you haven't really thought about that before. But, now that I asked you that question, I BET YOU'RE THINKIN' ABOUT IT.

I mean, there are so many options to choose from. There are office chairs and staplers. There are printers and paper clips. And there's literally every single item sold in an Office Depot or Staples store. The possibilities are literally endless.

Recently, guys on Reddit were recently asked to describe what office supply their girlfriends would be, and why they chose what they did, and let's just say their responses are as weird as you'd imagine. Here are some of their best answers.

She's a computer… and apparently, those go down on people?

A computer. I can always turn her on, and then she'll go down on me.

— jeff_the_nurse

She's a cheap office chair.

An ex of mine is like an inexpensive office chair; cheap, easily replaceable, everyone wants a sit, and while it looks comparable to a higher end model on the outside, its filled with poor materials.

/u/Sernie___Banders

She's a nice office chair.

Office chair. Supportive, comfy & fun to ride.

/u/mythmakesecho

She's a laser printer.

A laser printer. I don't have a laser printer.

/u/Singulaire

She's a computer.

A computer. Seemingly more complex than I can comprehend in one sitting, if there is ever an issue it's user error, but it is also my lifeblood and I don't know what life would be like without it.

/u/Togna-Bologna

She's a keyboard.

My keyboard: I put my hands on her all the time and it feels amazing every time. I get her dirty, and in turn, she gets my hands dirty. Win-win.

/u/HedgeRunner

She's a desk lamp.

She's like a lamp: I turn her on every day, and she lights up my life.

/u/B0000000BS

She's not just any desk — she's a standing desk.

She's like a truly comfortable standing desk: tall, dignified, good for my health, and non-existent.

/u/PAdogooder

She's an average printer.

Printer: works great 60% of the time with no fuck ups.

The other 40% it sends me mixed messages and even when I do exactly what I am suppose to do and what I am told to do, it still doesn't work and I'm up shits creek pondering "what am I doing wrong?!"

/u/NeverEnoughViews

She's a fax machine. Who knew those still existed?

A fax machine. She has a story to tell, but it takes ages to get to the end.

/u/hivelyj6

Now, time to go home and ask your boyfriend what office supply he thinks you'd be! And if he thinks you're a desk lamp, then that's a great answer. But if he says you're a fax machine, he's got another thing coming.

Check out the “Best of Elite Daily” stream in the Bustle App for more stories just like this!

Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.

Guys Reveal What Office Supply Reminds Them Of Their GF And It's So, So Weird



Credit: Dating – Elite Daily

0 comments: