Guys Reveal Your Physical “Flaws” That They Actually Find Really Sexy

08:29 cherishe 0 Comments

There's a lot of pressure for women to fit a mold of what our culture considers beautiful. We have to be tall, but not too tall. Slender, but with hips and boobs, and neither can be too wide or too big. We have to have a symmetrical face. A perfect button nose. Long, shiny hair. Straight, pearly white teeth. Clear skin.

Unfortunately, nobody looks like that, because every model we see on Instagram and every celebrity we see in magazines, television shows, and movies is either getting some serious makeup and lighting help, or Photoshopped.

Still, we beat ourselves up for not having this perfect, flawless physique. We pick apart our bodies and interpret the very human aspects of our physical appearance as “flaws.” We fear nobody will find us — cellulite, big nose, stretch marks, and all — attractive.

But the men of Reddit are here to let you know that more people than you think find your “flaws” sexy. Of course, you shouldn't need a guy to remind you you're beautiful in order for you to feel beautiful… but I'm not going to lie and say it doesn't help to hear.

Here are some of those “flaws” that you probably don't like about yourself, but that lots of men really like:

A Speech Impediment

Slight speach imoedements. Idk why but it's attractive to me.

/u/lovepig1337

Dark Undereye Circles

Dark eye circles add a sense of mystery to a girl.

/u/OneSixEightEight

Broad Shoulders

broad shoulders

/u/ionutzg1

Freckles

Freckles, I loves me some freckles. Every woman I know who has them hates them but I just think they are cute as hell.

/u/anillop

Shoulder freckles, man… Total weakness.

/u/Creationship

Braces

Braces on a women well above the legal age.

/u/blazer243

Weird Noses

Big noses. In my culture at least, they are not considered attractive, especially on women. But I love a woman with a prominent profile.

/u/rapiertwit

Girls with irregular noses. I have a pretty big nose so there might be some weight in that. Could be pug nose, long nose, ect.

/u/trailbuddha

Flat Chests

Flatt chest, something about it is sometimes innocent and sexy, like something that there is not a lot of but you want to enjoy every bit there is of.

/u/Nlz90

Small breasts.

/u/Jibaro123

Short Hair

Short hair. I adore pixie cuts, whenever I see a cute girl with one I'm blown away

/u/Arbitror

Imperfect Teeth

Some girls pull off a gap between their front teeth really well. I have no idea how, but goddamn they do it somehow.

/u/SAIUN666

Big teeth

/u/BramBehr

I like it when a girls corner teeth a slightly pointy, like little fangs. Gets me everytime!

/u/danny1876j

Stretch Marks

I like me some stretch marks. They have a nice, lived-in feel about them.

/u/AtomicNinja

Lower Belly Fat

  • Slight cellulite
  • Lower belly pooch
  • Small breasts

/u/panoramasskats

Cellulite

Cellulite on a woman's ass is kinda hot to me

/u/pw1016

Thicker Body

Slightly chubby bellies, thick thighs and a slight muffintop. Also freckles, since those are apparently considered a flaw.

/u/WesterosiAssassin

Obesity

Obesity, unusual, yes, but it is beautiful all the same.

/u/PrinceOfPlumpia

Big Butts

A fat ass can be very sexy. Many times I was deeply attracted to a woman with a big booty even if she didn't had a pretty face.

/u/BitterBubblegum

Pale Skin

Pale skin. Like really pale.

The fact that I'm really pale myself probably has something to do with it.

/u/Decoy5557600

Glasses

I've always had a thing for girls with glasses. It just looks so damn sexy. Most of the girls that I've seen wear glasses have the most beautiful eyes.

/u/justcallmedudedude

Big nerdy glasses.. Like actual glasses not those fake fashionable hipster ones.

/u/NaegaNerd

Round Face

I much prefer a rounder face than high cheek bones haha

/u/YellowShorts

Neck Fat

I really like a little bit of neck fat. For some reason, I associate it with intelligence.

/u/jeff_the_nurse

Now, go forth and be the sexy, flawed human you are!

Check out the “Best of Elite Daily” stream in the Bustle App for more stories just like this!

Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.

Guys Reveal Your Physical “Flaws” That They Actually Find Really Sexy



Credit: Dating – Elite Daily

0 comments: